modeler baloney

From: "Romayne Everts" <everts@banorte.com>
To: "Sharma Doucet" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:22:03 -0500

23.45
9.95
5.45
8.00
9.95
=20
needles in their asses between the appetizer and the entrC)e? I hadnt
thought of the last option, replied Jason, smiling grimly. Youve really
got a terrific imagination. And youre a madman! ... Im sorry, I didnt
mean that- Why not? broke in Bourne gently. Im not lecturing on the rise
of the Manchu and the Ching dynasty. Considering the accepted state of
my mind and memory, the allusion to mental health isnt inappropriate.
Jason paused, then spoke as he leaned slowly forward. But let me tell
you something, Alex. The memories may not all be there, but the part of
my mind that you and Treadstone formed is all there. I proved it in Hong
Kong, in Beijing and Macao, and Ill prove it again. I have to. Theres
nothing left for me if I dont. ... Now, get me the information. You
mentioned several people who have to be here in Washington. Pentagon

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C60392.FA888F80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.notraiti.com">http://www.notraiti.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>VlA<BR>Pro<BR>So<BR>Me<BR>Xa<BR>ClA<BR>VA<BR>Am<BR>Lev</FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>GRA<BR>pecia<BR>ma<BR>ridia<BR>nax<BR>LlS<BR>LlUM<BR>bien<BR=
>itra</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>&nbsp;$6<BR>&nbsp;$6<BR>&nbsp;$7<BR>&nbsp;$9<BR>&nbsp;$1<BR>=
&nbsp;$9<BR>&nbsp;$8<BR>&nbsp;$6<BR>&nbsp;$9</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FLOAT: left"><FONT =
face=3DArial>9.95<BR>4.95<BR>5.95<BR>9.95<BR>23.45<BR>9.95<BR>5.45<BR>8.0=
0<BR>9.95</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"CLEAR: both">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>needles in their asses between the appetizer and the entr=C3=A9e?
   I hadnt thought of the last option, replied Jason, smiling grimly.
Youve really got a terrific imagination.
   And youre a madman! ... Im sorry, I didnt mean that-
   Why not? broke in Bourne gently. Im not lecturing on the rise of
the Manchu and the Ching dynasty. Considering the accepted state of my
mind and memory, the allusion to mental health isnt inappropriate.
Jason paused, then spoke as he leaned slowly forward. But let me tell
you something, Alex. The memories may not all be there, but the part of
my mind that you and Treadstone formed is all there. I proved it in Hong
Kong, in Beijing and Macao, and Ill prove it again. I have to. Theres
nothing left for me if I dont. ... Now, get me the information. You
mentioned several people who have to be here in Washington. =
Pentagon</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C60392.FA888F80--