Eradicate everything you owe not even paying another dime

From: "alyssa elliott" <milfordred@goowy.com>
To: "Melania Palmer" <editeurs@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:09:54 -0500

Bring to an end all of your c*r*e*d*i*t card debt At this time, no
additional expenditure!

To get more inside story with completely cost-free, now go to the website
under.

http://it.geocities.com/anne_rhineharte/

Right now our understandable and famous notice that this memo is
adverrtisement. Our address is P 0 B 12Oob Oranje Staad A r u b a. To
terminate acquiring go to site over.

We are falling so slowly that we can't be dashed to pieces when we land,
and this country that we are coming to seems quite pretty It was very kind
of you, said Edward; but how did you gain admittance? Well, to tell the
truth, I was obliged to knock over a few of your tall life-guards We'll
never get home again, though! declared Zeb, with a groan