Check out lasertreatments.us!

To: UrgentInvestments710@lasertreatments.us
From: UrgentInvestments710@host.hostdesignplus.com
From: UrgentInvestments710@lasertreatments.us
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:33:38 -0500

<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"Content-Type\" CONTENT=\"text/html;charset=iso-8859-1\">
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN\">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content=\"text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\">
<META content=\"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802\" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>Symbol:</STRONG>
SGWV<BR><STRONG>I/O:</STRONG> 9,710,955<BR><STRONG>Float:</STRONG>
400,000<BR><STRONG>Current Price:</STRONG> $3.05</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>Mid-Feb Target Price:</STRONG>
$17.25<BR><STRONG>Annual High:</STRONG> $14.75<BR><STRONG>2005 Earnings
(Est.):</STRONG> $5 million<BR><STRONG>Current Portfolio:</STRONG> 42 Client
Companies, Approx Mkt. Value: $10 million (and rising, most
importantly)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG><EM>This is most exciting opportunity we
have seen thus far in 2006</EM></STRONG>. The opportunity to quadruple one\'s
investment, or better, is a very&nbsp;real one, and you will notice analysts and
experts begin to quickly jump&nbsp;on this&nbsp;issue over the next few days for
this very reason. Also, the fact that ten\'s of millions of people are reading
this at the same time as you&nbsp;are will certainly have an effect as well,
this combined with the optimistic recent&nbsp;Breaking News listed below will
potentially&nbsp;help to cause this seriously undervalued issue to rise
dramatically over the next few days and weeks.&nbsp;All of these signs point to
the&nbsp;fact that&nbsp;investors should&nbsp;get in as soon as possible to
avoid what will no doubt be another major rush, driving the price up to its
proper position (potentially even higher), immediately ending its undervalued
(and thus incredibly attractive) status. If you can get in before the target
price is hit, chances are you will be in an excellent position over the coming
days. However, if you see it jump dramatically within a mere day or two, chances
are quite likely it will breach $20, which would make our target too
conservative,&nbsp;and in this case&nbsp;you should simply use your investment
instincts to gauge at which point one should cease purchasing for optimum
profit. Remember, there is always risk involved in investing... our job is to
attempt to bring you the greatest reward with the least amount of risk,
something we\'ve done a very good job of over the past year (over 95% of our
picks have risen dramatically immediately after our newsletter, with more than
half doubling within the first few days!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>A well run company, well placed and in an exciting
sector of the market, Strategic Growth Ventures (SGWV) offers a full service
consulting platform catering to exciting and profitable small cap emerging
growth companies. As part of the <BR>retail support platform SGWV offers the
following:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>Market Makers --</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>SGWV has relationships with multiple Market Makers
and will <BR>present your Company to each of them facilitating relationships
that will <BR>support tremendously the retail market for a client\'s
stock.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>Broker Dealers --</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>SGWV has relationships with multiple Broker Dealers
across <BR>the country and will facilitate meetings and presentations with each
of <BR>them to get Company\'s stories in front of the retail investing
public.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>Investment Bankers</STRONG> --</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>SGWV works closely with an extensive network of
<BR>Investment Banking Firms that will facilitate the introduction of your
<BR>company to the Institutional Community.<BR>In addition to financing
strategies from our Investment Banking Network, <BR>SGWV also offers the
following&nbsp;vital&nbsp;finance options directly:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>1. Loans on Free Trading Stock.<BR>2. 40% - 60%
Loans on 144 Stock.<BR>3. Bridge Financing.<BR>4. Direct Investment through
stock block purchases.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><STRONG>Breaking Issue News:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial size=2>February 2nd, 2006 </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial size=2>Tampa, Fla. (Business Wire)
--</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Today, Strategic Growth Ventures (Pink Sheets:SGWV
- News) announced the completion of the ITechStreet online electronics
store.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><EM>ITechStreet will offer a variety of cutting
edge consumer electronics, such as Plasma TVs, GPS Enabled MP4s, and Home
Theater Systems at prices as low as 50% off standard retail.</EM> ITechStreet
will accomplish this through strategic distribution agreements with several
Chinese Manufacturers and a streamlined distribution system.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Strategic Growth Ventures anticipates significant
revenue growth from the deal as the ITechStreet brand expands and demand for low
priced consumer electronics grows along with it. \"We are very excited to offer a
platform which taps into the online retail sales market, which totaled $172
billion in 2005 alone. <EM>Thanks to our partnerships in China, ITechStreet will
be able to offer some of the lowest prices available anywhere for the latest
Consumer Electronics</EM>,\" said Strategic Growth Ventures CEO Mike
Elliott.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Online Retail Sales offers a promising growth
opportunity as the following data shows:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>U.S. Online Retail Sales will nearly double from
$172 billion in 2005 to $329 billion in 2010 according to Forrester
Research.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>An Internet Retailer web-based survey on the future
of web retailing reveals that 35.5% of 268 merchants and others who responded
believe that their e-commerce revenues this year will grow by at least
35%.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>About Strategic Growth
Ventures:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Strategic Growth Ventures, Inc. invests in emerging
growth companies with market-ready products, strong management teams, and
strategies for developing high growth companies in well defined markets.
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This company may have been on the scene for awhile,
as somewhat of a sleeping giant.. but only now, coinciding with this news
release and the recent addition of \"ITechStreet\" to their already impressive
portfolio, will the public begin to really take notice.. and once they do, it
will happen in a very big way. Chances are very good that we will see a huge
rush for shares upon market open on Monday, Feb. 6th... don\'t be left
behind!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>As mentioned before, the market is always a risk,
and of course there is no&nbsp;such thing as a \'sure thing\'.. but this is
definitively as close as it gets, and you will not want to be left
behind!</FONT></DIV>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Statements contained in this press release that are not necessarily based upon any specific current or historical fact and are forward-looking in nature. Such forward-looking statements reflect the current views of management with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, or described pursuant to similar expressions.
</BODY></HTML>

  4b9d10c0ca165fe2a76d0b84bce3c576
.
 <recommend@lasertreatments.us>

UrgentInvestments710@lasertreatments.us,

I thought you would like this website I have just visited:

http://lasertreatments.us

UrgentInvestments710
Subject: There is no such thing as a \'sure thing\' in the market,
	but this is as close as it gets