[RE:] Size of Jonh Holmes or Rocco Sifredi in few days

From: "Goodlet Michael" <Kendel@antarcticasupply.com>
To: "Huggins Latricia" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 20:17:19 +0000

hello man

I don't care why your woody is so small, but 81% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger thing will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.lustily.net you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
kjskldjgndkgjgrokiefsq pgukujulqjumutugssusumrkrismrfsfrpnnrosqnmrorp

     'Go in,  please,' said  the girl  as naturally  as  if  she had  been
normally dressed, then opened the door and left the hall.
     As he walked in the barman was so amazed at the furnishing of  the room
that he forgot why he had come. Through the stained-glass windows (a fantasy
of the jeweller's widow) poured a strange ecclesiastical light. Although the
day was hot there was a log fire in the vast old-fashioned fireplace, yet it
gave no heat and instead the visitor felt a wave of  damp and cold as though
he had  walked into a tomb. In  front of the fireplace  sat  a  great  black
tomcat  on a tiger-skin rug  blinking pleasurably at the  fire.  There was a
table, the  sight  of  which  made  the God-fearing barman  shudder--it  was