ccn-volunteers read it Gilbert

From: "Deenia Cirino" <arborsweightlessness@makeanimpression.net>
To: <ccn-volunteers@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:29:54 -0120

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007\
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California.
With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.
Ask your broker about SGDS
Not intersted? Just watch.

> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
Shrink your swap file size.
> Sorry for the terse message earlier but you know how the heat of the moment can be.
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
> Sorry for the terse message earlier but you know how the heat of the moment can be.
I hinted an earlier post that something might be very wrong with the software running larger tournaments.
> Change things fast or lose business bigtime.
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software people.
I hope I added some value to your post.
Now my take on a customer explaining.
They are very busy right now.