My whoever proven

From: "Molly Bradford" <vcatch@mundo-r.com>
To: "ccn-mem" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:57:49 -0600

HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

-----

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

-----

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

"Well, if he have nothing else to recommend him, he will be a treasure Emma remained in a state of vexation too; but there was more indistinc "We think so very differently on this point, Mr. Knightley, that there "No, papa, nobody thought of your walking. We must go in the carriage,
"Your father will not be easy; why do not you go?" "My dear papa, he is three-and-twenty. You forget how time passes." It was most convenient to Emma not to make a direct reply to this asse It was, indeed, a highly prized letter. Mrs. Weston had, of course, fo
"I am very much obliged to you," said Emma, laughing again. "If I had  The like reserve prevailed on other topics. She and Mr. Frank Churchil "By all means. We shall be most happy to consider you as one of the pa