Increase Ejaculation In Volume And Range

From: "Sondra Whitlock" <SuzetteFir@america.net>
TO: <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:13:16 +0100

Hello buddy

Do you want to Ejaculate like a porn star? WonderCum will get you there!

WonderCum : True Male Potency
Bigger Load, Bigger Orgasms.

WonderCum Doubles, Triples, Quadruples and MORE! ... not just
volume of ejaculate, but intensity and power of õrgasms.
"It Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind"

Get it now "Without a prescription"

>>>Multiple Õrgasms - experience that goes on and on
>>>Erections like steel - Also increased size
>>>Increased desire
>>>Unload with impressive volume
>>>Boost your potency & fertility

http://ragland.raglandlio.googlepages.com/hwck.htm

WonderCum Increase the Volume of your ëjaculâtion by 500% in few days.

Worried it won't work? We fully Guarantee every order!
If you aren't completely satisfied, you get 100% of your money back!

bricolage: construction or something constructed by using whatever materials happen to be available. (Tuesday December 26)
efface: to cause to disappear by rubbing out, striking out, etc. (Wednesday December 27)
equanimity: calmness; composure. (Thursday December 28)
acuity: acuteness of perception or vision. (Friday December 29)
ignoramus: an ignorant person; a dunce. (Saturday December 30)
fait accompli: an accomplished and presumably

Magnet Boards for ESL Students - move the "word magnets" around to make your own sentences [unavailable on 1/21/07]

technological improvement, the way in which we communicate has

program with such features as auto welding, kerning, arching

A countenance more in sorrow than in anger