NEW VACANCY!

From: <luke2@uswest.com>
To: <ccn-ip-mml-owner@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:56:46 +0200

hello, ccn-ip-mml-owner. If you are out of work or you have a free couple of hours and the willing to earn money I can offer you a way to realize it. Everything is much easier then you can think. It's a temporary work for about a month. You can get chance to earn from 1000-5000$ during this month period. Everything depend of your wish and eager to work. The work is clean, nondifficult, legal, it doesn't demand incomes and has nothing in common with the net marketting. Answer me if you are interested in and I will give you all the details.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy Feldman                   mailto: dmitriy_6@mac.com