Possible Spam : Possible Spam : Direct Loan Financing (RESPOND BACK URGETLY)

To: ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca
From: mverts.1a@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:56:12 +0200

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.
--===============1461277347==

Greetings, We contact you through this your ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca due to T=
TI are now currently providing funding for * Starting up a Franchise * Busi=
ness Acquisition * Business Expansion * Commercial Real Estate purchase * C=
ontract Execution It is very important for you to know that all TTI financi=
ng loan does not required any kind of upfront loan charges until the borrow=
er receives his/her loan financing amount into his/her bank account which a=
lso include 3 years grace period before repayment of the financing loan amo=
unt. TTI are very open to have a good business relationship with you. If yo=
u think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any v=
enture, please do not hesitate to contact TTI at the below email address fo=
r possible business co-operation. TTI also offers a 1% commission to broker=
s who direct clients to them after a successful funding. Contact us for mor=
e details regarding this TTI financing. Best regards, Mia Licensed Intermed=
iary & Registered Investment Advisor; MBA; Broker CA DRE; SEC/FINRA (NASD) =
Series 7, 66, 79 Investment Banker & High Finance Trader, Mergers & Acquisi=
tions, Valuations, Debt Placements, Equity Infusions, loan outsourcing. 'Fo=
rtune 500 Service for Middle-Market Companies' Over 4,750 engagements compl=
eted We welcome your referrals to other companies that need our services=20

--===============1461277347==

<HTML><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Diso-8859-1"/></head><BODY><PRE>Greetings, =

[...]

Licensed Intermediary &amp; Registered Investment Advisor; MBA; Broker CA D=
RE; SEC/FINRA (NASD) Series 7, 66, 79
Investment Banker &amp; High Finance Trader,
Mergers &amp; Acquisitions, Valuations, Debt Placements, Equity Infusions, =
loan outsourcing.

'Fortune 500 Service for Middle-Market Companies'
Over 4,750 engagements completed

We welcome your referrals to other companies that need our services
</PRE></BODY></HTML>