Deleting Sent Mail

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:31:27 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Alexander E. Mackinnon" <ar688@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Alexander,

   You don't need to go to Google to start up your telnet client.  Just
entering 'telnet chebucto.ca' in the 'go' bar of your browser should be
enough.  Google is interpreting it as a search item which is why you're
not getting the program to start up.

   Once the telnet screen starts up, enter your userid and 'mail' password
(not your PLUS password) as they are different.

CCN Help