Chebucto Plus and text sluggings and cannot connect

Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:28:04 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Michael

   Both the text and PLUS services are running fine and there have been no
other reports of problems so I will have to presume that the problem is on
your end of the connection; possibly with your computer.  It's possible
that your computer may be infected by spyware, adware or malware.  Such
infections have similar effects on computers by limiting a person's
ability to connect or stay connected.

   Do a search for Ad-Aware SE v1.06 (www.lavasoft.com) and Spybot -
Search and Destroy v1.4.  Both are free programs and search out various
spyware, adware and malware infections.  They are very effective and will
rid your computer of those problems, should they exist.  Once you have
scanned and cleaned your computer, try another connection.

CCN Help