getting downloads

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:20:13 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Margie Macdonald <margie@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Margie,

   I'm assuming you're using PLUS and a graphical browser.  If Norton is
set to update regularly, it will sit patiently while you're not connected
to the internet and as soon as you do get connected (wherever you may
be) Norton will step up and download the updates.  Norton will be able to
reach wherever it needs to once connected to the internet from wherever
you're connecting.  If indivual interent connections are difficult to get
in Swaziland, maybe you should get yourslef a wireless card and then go to
an area where there are hot spots, possibly in the large cities.

   That way, you could get on the interent without even dialing into
Chebucto or connecting to an ISP.

CCN Help

-----