Email problems

Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 11:06:52 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Michael,

   Yahoo sponsors its free email groups by using advertising that is often
tagged at the bottom of each email.  CCN's spam filters would grab it
based  on that criteria and if you have your settings set to 'delete
spam', then your email is most likely being disposed of in that manner.

   Set your spam settings to 'filter and send to JUNKMAIL folder'.  This
will divert all of your mail that is deemed questionable by CCN's spam
filter and will be stored for you to look over.  Be sure to clean out the
JUNKMAIL folder on a regular basis as it can accumulate quickly and will
add to your quota amounts.

CCN Help