correcting information

Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:45:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Reuben Penner <rjpenner@dal.ca>

	Hi Reuben. The St. Vladimir's Orthodox Church site on Chebucto is
a dormant site with no active webmaster. If you are interested in editing
the site, St. Vladimir's Orthodox Church will have to sign up for a new
account with Chebucto. You will find all the details on that here:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/nbor.shtml

Alternately, we can remove this site completely.