slowdown problems

Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:03:03 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi John. Are you dialing into 494-8006 with a terminal program or
are you on a high speed connection.

	If the former, then to the best of our knowledge the service is
running well.

	If the latter, then there may be net congestion between your
provider and Chebucto. Try running a traceroute to Chebucto. At a command
prompt, type:

tracert chebucto.ca

and see the hops between you and Chebucto and their speed. This should
show the problem if it is net congestion.