Problems with graphical connection (and e-mail)

Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 01:04:00 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Chris Taweel <cstaweel@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Chris,

   PLUS services are running fine and there have been no other reports of
problems so I will have to presume that the problem is on your end of the
connection; possibly with your computer.  It's possible that your computer
may be infected by spyware, adware or malware.  Such infections have
similar effects on computers by limiting a person's ability to connect or
stay connected.

   Do a search for Ad-Aware SE v1.06 (www.lavasoft.com) and Spybot -
Search and Destroy v1.4.  Both are free programs and search out various
spyware, adware and malware infections.  They are very effective and will
rid your computer of those problems, should they exist.  Once you have
scanned and cleaned your computer, try another connection.

CCN Help