Mailbox corrupted

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:30:31 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Alec <ba325@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Alec. Yes, that's what happened, all right. It's fixed now.
Please be careful to completely log out of one mail service and wait a few
moments before logging into a second one. If you are interrupting a POP3
mail download, please wait for up to ten minutes before trying to log in
with Webmail, PINE or IMAP to allow time for the POP server on Chebucto's
side to time out and copy mail back from the temporary folder.