spam

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:34:26 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi John,

   CCN has been undergoing a severe spam attack for over a week but things
are starting to get better as we now have multiple mail sorters on the go.

   Typing 'gmotd' to access our message of the day gives us this report
from tech:
                      *** Mail system update ***

   All backlogged mail to individual member mailboxes has been delivered.
New incoming mail to individual member mailboxes is not being delayed.
Mail to Chebucto mailing lists is still being processed by majordomo so
list mail is still experiencing some delays.

   Users may see some increase in the number of junk mail messages in
their inboxes from the delivery of the the backlogged mail and from more
incoming junk mail getting past filters.  We are working on improving the
spam filtering.

   More info: http://chebucto.ca/news
   Updated: 16:07 .......... 22 November 2006
   Alternate URL: http://chebucto.ns.ca/motd

CCN Help