what anti-virus program/ software is recommended?

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:26:43 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Stephen Noel <noel@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Steve,

   Where did you hear of the supposed cut off date of January 15th, 2007?

   I went to: www.grisoft.com, the homesite for AVGFree 7.5 and all they
mention is that they have added new protection againat a worm that arose
just today  but there is no mention of a cut off date of January 15th.  If
there were a cutoff date of that time, it would definitely have been
stated so in their most recent page update, as of this afternoon.

CCN Help