Password and account

Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:13:32 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jessica Tellez <JS316904@DAL.CA>
cc: Jessica Tellez <jessie@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Jessica,

   Your account quota has a 7-day countdown once it's over and that is
what most likely is expired.  A user account never officially expires.  It
may be permantly shut down for lack of payment or misuse but never just
expires.  As you can see, I've copied your CCN account with this message.
If it were truly completely gone, PINE wouldn't be able to find your
account.

   In your case, you have probably been trying to use your PLUS password
to log into the text account.  As a protection feature, you get two
passwords; one for PLUS and the other mail/text account access.  Use your
mail password to log into the  text account and then use Lynx 'go'
commands to move about that account.  Once in PINE, check your INBOX,
sent-mail and saved-messages; they all add up in your mail quota.

   NOTE: Once you have cleared the backlog and you believe you may be due
for renewal, you can contact the office at: office@chebucto.ca or by
calling 494-2449 from 1 pm - 5 pm weekdays to arrange your renewal.  If
you need further clarification or if you still can't get into your text
account, let us know and we will investigate further.

Tony @ CCN Help