trying to save sent mail

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:39:26 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michelle Zurbrigg <ak102@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Michelle. You can't save copies of your sent mail because you
have exceeded your file quota on Chebucto. When you go over the quota
there is a seven day grace period then after that you cannot write any new
files.

Disk quotas for ak102 (uid 25102):
Filesystem     usage  quota  limit    timeleft  files  quota  limit
/var/mail         62   1500   3000                  1    200    400
/var/csuite/csuite1.0/home
                1503   1500   2000     EXPIRED     78    200    400

	There's more on what this is about and how to fix it here:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/overquota_mail.shtml

In your case your mailbox is fine, it's the files that have gone over the
limit. Anything in your account on Chebucto that is not your inbox counts
as files.