Email not working

Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:01:20 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Graeme Van Leer <gvanleer@eastlink.ca>
cc: Tony Easton <teaston@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Graeme and Tony,

   Your email seems to be working fine here.

   Do you have your spam filter settings set to delete?  If so, occasional
legitimate email that may have certain terms and phrases in them could
trigger the spam filter into thinking they are spam and will delete it.
To check this, change your settings to store spam in a junkmail folder for
the time being (don't forget to regularly empty it as it counts in your
quota) and see if any legitimate email may be going there by mistake.

   To change your email settings, type: gspam at the Lynx prompt or
select: change your spam settings from the PLUS homepage.

Tony @ CCN Help