Is this phishing? Should I report it as spam? To whom?

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:37:23 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros <waterbuf@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Cruise-L <CRUISE-L@CRCVMS.UNL.EDU>

Hi Ambros,

    You will notice the term "MailScanner has detected..."

    MailScanner is a program we run here at CCN that scans all the email
that we receive prior to sending it out to the users.  If a particaulr url
included in the email has a redirect to another url hidden in html code,
the user won't see it but MailScanner will and will alert the user to the
differing urls, which usually indicate a phishing/fraud occurance, by
inserting the line you see below.

    Just another way CCN protects its users.  Many ISPs don't use this
program but we've found it an invaluable tool.

Tony @ CCN Help

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Ambros wrote:

> Sorry to trouble you again.  Unless some expert advises me otherwise,
> I'll ignore this.
>
> **MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from