dialup/elliott

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:06:10 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi John,

    Since you are the only one who has mentioned a problem, it looks as
though it might be a work-related problem through the particular line that
is being used for dial-up between Truro and Halifax.  Your telnet
connection is actually a different line running through a different
provider thus may be taking a different route to get here.

    The only thing I can suggest is to wait for a couple of weeks to see if
the dial-up connection clears up as we are not experiencing any connection
problems in Halifax/Dartmouth/Bedford/Sackville and even Prospect as I
connect via that way at least a couple times a week.

Tony @ CCN Help