request for help

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 17:34:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Lyse Boyce <lyse@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Lyse. PINE is accessing the mail folders on the new mail system
and your overquota problem is coming from the old mail folders left on the
old system. You can access these from the Chebucto text service by going
into your files area and then deleting everything in your mail folder
there. You have copies of these messages in your new mail folder that you
can access using PINE so you can delete all the old ones no problem.

 	When you log on to the text service, BEFORE GOING INTO PINE, type
gfiles and hit Enter. This will put you into the files area of your
account. You'll see a folder called mail. You can delete everything in
there. Highlight a file and hit r to remove it. Press y for yes to confirm
you are removing the file and the file is gone.