chebucto email

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:05:09 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ron F Mills <RFMILLS@gov.ns.ca>

 	Hi Ron. The email account username is rfmills and the password for
the email you yourself typed in when you set up the account in the first
place. You would have had to have typed in the email password two times to
register the account. You are the only person who knows this password, you
put it in.

 	If you still cannot remember what you gave for a password then you
will need to contact the Chebucto office to set up a new mail password.