Multiple file downloads

Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:21:13 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Simon D. Williams" <bb065@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Simon,

    If you have access to a IIGS, use PMP UnZip v2.0 (available from
the CCN PDA - 'gpda' from the Lynx prompt) to unzip any files
downloaded from CCN or the internet at large.  I seem to recall there
was an unzip program available as well for the 8 bit models too.  I'll
have a look around.

    There is currently no way to tag and download a group of individual
files.  Tagging allows for zipping and downloading only.

Tony @ CCN Help