Webpage

Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 22:40:49 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Steve Smith <sessmith@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Steve and Jeannette,

    What url are you using to attempt to read your pages?

    Your files have all the permissions set correctly so they should
work properly.  You just need a url or a page to tie everything
togther.  Did you delete your Profile.html page?  I notice it's
missing.  That is usually created by the system and acts as a webpage
as such below.

    Which page would you like to have as your homepage?  Use the
following syntax to correctly access it.  Let's say your Profile.html
is your home page; you would use:

              http://www.chebucto.ca/~sessmith/Profile.html

    To shorten the url, create a page called 'index.html'.  You can
then use:

                    http://www.chebucto.ca/~sessmith

    as the 'index.html' is a system default too.

    Let us know if this answers your question.

Tony @ CCN Help