Newfoundland Grand Banks Census, Fishing Rooms and Planters

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:37:24 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Milton Anstey <mhagold6000@yahoo.ca>
cc: don@ngb.chebucto.org

Hi Milt,

    I believe the page you're looking for is:

      http://ngb.chebucto.org/Fish-Rooms/twg-planters-1700-1825.shtml

and not:

          http://ngb.chebucto.org/Fish-Rooms/twg-planters.shtml

    The referring page needs to be changed so I've copied Don Tate, the
webmaster in charge of the NGB site on this email for his information
purposes and that he can make the necessary corrections.

Tony @ CCN Help