Question on how to get Personal Address book and Bookmarks from

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:31:03 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Mike. I would recommend the excellent and free MozBackup
program here:

http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

for backing up and restoring profile information in Firefox and
Thunderbird.

 	To do it manually, Firefox's booknark file is called
bookmarks.html and can be found with a search of your Win 98 hard drive.
Thunderbird's addressbook is called abook.mab and can be found the same
way. Simply over-write these files in a fresh install of Firefox and
Thunderbird while they are not running and you're done.