unable to send mail via eastlink connection

Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 08:34:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Audrey Samson <aa133@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Audrey. This question is answered on the Chebucto Plus settings
page:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/PPP/setup.htm

"Please note that using the Chebucto SMTP server will only work
while logged into a Chebucto Plus 56 K dialup connection or logged onto
the Chebucto high-speed wireless network. When using any other internet
connection, you will need to use their SMTP server to send mail out
through."

 	You need to change your SMTP server to be the Eastlink SMTP
server. This would be smtp.eastlink.ca. Be sure to not try to use
encryption with the Eastlink server and you should not send your Chebucto
username and password to use the Eastlink SMTP server if you have that
option currently checked.