A question re Thunderbird

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:35:15 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros <waterbuf@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ambros,

    I just installed Thunderbird on the weekend (prior to this, I used
to just read mail via PINE) and noticed that the folder sidebar can be
pushed to the far left until it disappears.  If yours is still
missing, try putting your cursor on the very left edge of the screen
until the arrow becomes a double arrow, then hold down the mouse
button and pull to the right.  The folder sidebar should pull out into
its proper place.

    Let me know if it worked.

Tony @ CCN Help