excess files

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:43:45 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    Were you using Lynx at the time?  If so, did you happen to press
'p' for print and accidentally save it to your account?  If not, since
no one else has reported such an occurance, we have to presume it may
have been a minor glitch.

    Log into Lynx and just delete the overquota from your files.

CCN Help