Address book editing

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:36:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: June Trenholm <jetrenhm@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi June,

    What I meant was: by which procedure do you go about checking your
mail?  Can you describe it?  Do you just use IE or do you use another
program altogether?  There are several ways to get your email and if, we
try to guess which one you're using, we may be giving you the wrong
advice.  CCN designs their website and setup but different mail programs
offer different features using different commands so we would need to know
exactly which one you're using to help you further.

CCN Help