Commodore etc...

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:55:44 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    The two zip files will unzip to two zipped disk files and the id file,
license file etc.  Unzip the two disk files next and you will end up with
the Setup.exe file and some support files needed by the program.  Ignore
any folder or duplicate file messages because the unzipping utility is
detecting the duplicated id file and license file.

    Run the Setup.exe file and you should be good to go.

CCN Help