telix setup

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:58:23 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    The only expanation, that I can think of, for the problems you've had
(with HT) and the problems you're still having (with PK and Telix) is that
there is something seriously wrong with your computer.  I tested the
PKunzip and Telix setup (first, before sending it to you) on my own Win95
system and it extracted and ran flawlessly the first time.

    Even if you had a disk, it sounds as though your system would still
have problems.  The office only has a disk for PLUS which is the $125. a
year service.  Text service programs include HT (on my system) and Telix
(in the PDA), which I sent you.  I will copy the office on this reply and
maybe they can do up a special disk for you.

CCN Help