Strange Newsgroup Glitch?

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:01:19 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Will McCorry <aa328@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Will,

    In PINE config (m,s,c in PINE), you set PINE to expunge everything that
you've tagged as you leave each folder.  This is what I do and that saves
the extra two typed letters (x, y) at the end of each expunge command.

    In config, scroll down to Advanced User Preferences and select:

          [X] expunge-without-confirm and
          [X] expunge-without-confirm-everywhere

    Only the items you have tagged with a 'D' will be expunged when you
leave that group or when you exit PINE altogether, in the case of your
email INBOX which won't expunge until you exit PINE.

Tony @ CCN Help