logged out when deleting junkmail

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:17:58 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Peter Watson <pwatson@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Peter,

    I've sent this through to the Tech for their followup.

    Just a thought: have you reassigned keys at all lately?  Some programs
allow you to reassign keys (for expediency sake) as hot keys.  Did you
reassign some keys that would tell CCN (or your computer) to quit?  It
sounds as though CCN (or your computer) is intercepting a keystroke and
interpreting it as a quit command.  Just a thought.

CCN Help