Mail problem...

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:47:42 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros <waterbuf@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ambros,

    This is the first email I've received from you so it's possibly a bug
on your system.  Try running Ad-Aware and SpyBot as there are a lot of
malware that will tie up your mail system.  CCN hasn't had any backup
here for a while so it's not on this end.

    I received your email tonight at 8:40 p.m. and am sending this reply at
8:49 p.m. so you can see how long it takes for you to receive it.  I will
give you a call confirming the sending of the email.  This reply has also
been sent to the office so they can do a check as well.

Tony @ CCN Help