problems using "options"

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:40:16 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Sally Ravindra <sallylee@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Sally,

    How are you retrieving your email?

    Do you directly dial up Chebucto via the text service, type gmail and
then read your email online via PINE, or do you use an external program
on your Mac to retrieve your email and then read it offline on your
computer.  If it's the second option, your Mac program is experiencing a
problem.  If I knew what program it was, I might be able to track down a
fix.  If it's the first option, then your PINE settings need to be
adjusted.

CCN Help