Help (Unable to log in)

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 22:44:19 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: xerxes <xerxes@eastlink.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bernie,

    If you're attempting to log into your text account, you need to use the
mail password and not your PLUS password, which are different; designed
that way to provide extra security for you.  Another reason for this is
that the mail system is physically on the machine that houses the text
accounts so they're linked and utilize the same password.  PLUS accounts
reside on another machine and call over to the text machine to retrieve
email.

    I also noticed on your email below that you omitted the @ in the office
address so that email would have failed to reached the office.

CCN Help

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, xerxes wrote:

> Still unable to use this account.
> I have help other older friends set up accounts with you.
> I can access their account, cannot access my chebucto account ?????
>
> Bernie Flynn
>
>> Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:10:06 -0400
>> To: officechebucto.ns.ca