accessing e-mail

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:10:32 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat and Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: postmaster@chebucto.ns.ca, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Pat and Malcolm,

    Have you tried it without the wireless setup?

    The wireless may be experiencing delay problems (wireless does that a
lot, I find) and could prove to be the source of the problem.  Try
connecting directly from the main system and not the wireless to see if
anything is different.  If it improves, your wireless setup will need
tweaking.

    Your report has been sent to our Postmaster for his information, in the
meantime.

CCN Help