access to web site

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:46:09 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Gary Welch <gwelch@ap.stmarys.ca>

 	Hi Gary. Nothing from our side is blocking this. Perhaps it is
something on your network doing the filtering? Blocking FTP ports is not
uncommon these days on managed networks.

 	We recommend using the safer and more secure encrypted SFTP
protocol in any case. A very good and free client available for all major
operating systems is Filezilla. You can find it here (get the client
version): http://filezilla-project.org/

 	Your host would be chebucto.ca and username and password would be
as before.