Connection mal-function

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:55:13 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: sharon earle <searle@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Sharon. The disconnections are coming from your computer.
Specifically, your copy of Outlook Express, which is currently set to hang
up the connection every time it checks for or sends mail.

 	To fix it, open up Outlook Express, and on the top menu bar click
on Tools, then select Options then click the Connection tab. You'll see a
checkbox there: Hang up after sending or receiving. Uncheck it. Click
Apply, then click OK.

 	Just so you know, we don't recommend Outlook Express as a mail
program and one of the many reasons for that is this silly option, which
Outlook Express is capable of resetting all on its own. So if you get the
same thing happen again, check Outlook Express first to see if it put back
the checkmark.

 	The mail program we recommend is the free program Mozilla
Thunderbird, which you can download from here:

http://www.mozillamessaging.com/