Problem with my Email Address

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:16:42 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Academic Advising <ssrecept@Dal.Ca>

 	Hi Margot. We had a problem with incoming mail. In a nutshell, the
bad guys were sending us so much rubbish - more than 99% of which we
instantly rejected - that there were few slots available for other
incoming mail. We've raised the number of incoming connections so this is
not an issue at the present time.