Friends of Hemlock Ravine Site

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:21:20 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Hansen,Rob" <Rob.Hansen@nscc.ca>
cc: Fred Harrington <fredharrington@hfx.eastlink.ca>

 	Hi Rob. The reason for this is that the FHR account with Chebucto
expired in April 2009. It is only due to an oversight on our part the site
was not removed a long time ago. Notices were sent to the admin account
for the site in advance of the account expiring and the site access was
suspended in May 2009.

 	It would be $50 to renew the Non-Profit Basic account.