Chebucto office / Fwd: problem in receiving valid emails again

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:56:11 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Y.S. Tong" <taiji@chebucto.ca>

 	Hello. I am very sorry but there are no technical resources
available to address this issue, which, as you are aware from past
discussions with us, is a result of email standards not being followed by
another provider.

 	Also, the only person with this issue is you, and as you say, you
have two other email addresses you use which do not have this issue.

 	Right now technical time at Chebucto is rarer than red diamonds
and getting us to break our email system so it does not abide by email
standards is just not on. The mail software runs to the standards it is
supposed to use, it's not us who is in the wrong here just because the
other provider is large.

 	If we had a bunch of eager young technical interns begging for
work I would have one report on what possible workarounds are available,
but we do not - they would all want to be paid money and we have none.

 	Your solutions therefore are to make noise to Hotmail - they
should not be using NUL characters according to the RFCs in the first
place, and tell your problematic email correspondents to use one of your
other addresses.