Changing from address in pine

Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:35:43 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Justin Arthur Gavel <justin@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Justin. Short answer, you can't.

 	Longer answer, there are two ways you can do it yourself.

 	1. Download and install Alpine (PINE's successor) and run it on
your own computer. You can configure it to do anything you like. Alpine is
here: http://www.washington.edu/alpine/acquire/

 	2. Use a third party mail system to forward your domain mail to
your Chebucto mailbox. You can use Chebucto's PINE to open and read it but
to have your outgoing mail say it is you at your domain means a mail
program running on your computer. The Chebucto PINE will say your Chebucto
address (though you can add a Reply-to header saying your domain address
to our PINE, as I'm doing to have this email say to reply to userhelp at
Chebucto).