web page counter problem

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:17:23 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Gary Welch <gwelch@ap.stmarys.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Gary,

    It's nothing we're doing on this end.  Scripts are always wonky - I've
never had one work right yet and every browser interprets them
differently.  Try a direct link and see how it works.  Look at the example
I use on our Events Calendar page (at the bottom) to give you an idea.

              Events Page: http://chebucto.ca/Current

    Firefox even offers a NoScript add-on to get around all scripts so any
counter script would just get circumvented.  A direct link would always
work, as it's loaded as the page loads.

CCN Help