flash player

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:54:35 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Janet Mackenzie <jimack@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Janet,

    First; in order to assist you further, I'll need a few questions
answered:

1. What computer platform are you running: PC - Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP,
    WinMe, Win98 etc; Macintosh OSX (10.?), OS9 or older; Linux - what
    system etc?

2. What current browser are you using to access Facebook: Internet
    Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc?  What version number: IE 8?
    IE 7? Firefox 14? Firefox 13? etc.  To find the version number, look
    under 'About', usually under the Help selection at the top of the
    browser.

3. What online games are you attempting to play?  The reason I ask this,
    is that some FB games aren't working properly for many users,
    regardless of their add-ons.

    I am familiar with the 'can't find reliable source' error message in
the Adobe Flash install.  That is something Adobe has never fixed.  It's
just a simple redirection in the code but they've never fixed it.  There
are other sources, which I will direct you to, once I know what system,
browser and version you're running, as there are different installs for
each.  Welcome to the internet.  ;-)

Tony @ CCN Help